Dedee
Well, you didn't really, but I'm going to share anyway.

Guess what I did today?


Here is the beginning. That's strawberries (9 pounds), raspberries (a little under 4 pounds), and rhubarb (Thanks to my uncle and aunt for having it in their garden).


Kitchen prepped and ready to go.


Rhubarb chopped and ready to go.


Strawberry prep.


I have metal mixing bowls and I love this picture that Kendra took.


Raspberry prep.


Making big strawberries small.


Squooshing raspberries.


After pulling out enough raspberries for one batch by itself (Love you, Faramir!) the rest is mixed together and ready to go. I need lunch and a nap first. I stayed up until 3:00 reading Warbreaker--Brandon Sanderson's latest. It might be my favorite. It's all about color and breath and it's not quite as bloody as Mistborn. He's my hero. Anyway, I'm rather tired, but I must do this jam.
8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love fruit jams. My grandmother makes the best peaches, apricot, plum, and grape jams. Mmmm. Deliciouso!


  2. I think we need some recipes here! Mmm...LOVE your jam.


  3. Is Warbreaker out now, or did you read it online?


  4. EEEEMommy Says:

    Atta girl! I bet you're tired!!! Looks yummy!


  5. i can't eat toast without jams. yummy!


  6. Kazzy Says:

    Jams are the best use of fruit! Looks great. And you stay up that late to read? Man, if I even try I am out cold.


  7. Laine Says:

    yes please, the recipe!!


  8. Drool, drool....

    I've got to get Brandon Sanderson's latest.