Dedee
A friend stopped by and handed me this today. As I can't resist sharing a laugh, I thought I'd put it on my blog.

Oh, the Life of a Bear

Written by a cute lady

If you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that. Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.

If you're a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown cute cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate Expects you to wake up growling. He Expects that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yup. . .I wanna be a bear.

Even Faramir laughed at this one.
Labels: edit post
9 Responses
  1. I want to be a bear too!

    And not just because I'm nursing a nasty case of razor burn at the moment...grrr....


  2. Brillig Says:

    HAHAHA! I've certainly never thought about it that way. Yeah, I'd rock that bear thing. I'd be SO GOOD at being a bear!


  3. Erin Says:

    I LOVE it!! I want to be a bear. I almost look like one since I hate shaving :) Then again, tell me who loves shaving??


  4. Aquaspce Says:

    yeah... wouldn't all that be nice???


  5. Heidi Says:

    It almost makes one wonder if someone who should remain nameless got things a bit mixed up . . .


  6. I am definitely becoming a bear when I grow up.


  7. Laine Says:

    hahahaaa! I love it!


  8. charrette Says:

    Hahaha! I totally want to be a bear...
    Delightful post.


  9. I love this! Can I blog-lift?