Dedee
Really, there's no point to this post. It has no bearing upon anything. It was just part of the dinner conversation and it cracked us up to no end.

The conversation went something like this:
Eowyn: "I've put syrup on a lot of things."
Faramir: "Yeah, like cream of corn."
Eowyn: "I have never put syrup on cream of corn."
Faramir: "Well, you said lots of things."
Eowyn: "But I've never put it on cream of corn."
Faramir (In a rather exasperated voice): "Well, if you're going to make blanket statements like that, you can't automatically exclude cream of corn."

Okay, so it was funny to me. And Faramir. He's still laughing about it.

(If you aren't as dorky as we are, feel free to just ignore this post and wait until tomorrow.)
5 Responses
  1. EEEEMommy Says:

    It made me smile. I also think it's funny that you call it "cream of corn". Around these here parts, we call it "creamed corn". Wanna know something else? I've actually put syrup on it. And no, I'm not kidding. So I agree with Faramir. You can't automatically exclude creamed corn! ;)


  2. Laine Says:

    we totally have the same sense of humor. love it!


  3. I can just hear you guys in my head - miss you all like crazy suddenly.

    And yes, I'm giggling now.


  4. This is totally something my husband and I would laugh over :) !!


  5. Good grief; you two sound just like us. I laughed.