Dedee
Isn't it funny how quick we are to judge.

Or at least I am.

Take today, for example. I was happily loading my car after a quick trip to Wally-World. (Which WalMart is affectionately dubbed in my house--Or Stuff-Mart, if you prefer, which only makes sense if you like Veggie Tales, which we do in our house. Speaking of Veggie Tales, we just bought The Big River Rescue. My children are very excited. I'll let you know how it is. After my children finish their chores, that is. . .) (Wow, that was a tangent!)

Anyhoo, I was unloading my car, as was the car next to me. A mom, daughter, and (I assume) grandchildren--although here you never know--were packing up their vehicle at the same time I was. I knew where the cart return was, and I sent my son to put our cart away. Now, you have to understand, people leaving carts all over the parking lot when there are cart returns annoys me. It's one of my pet peeves. So I watched the daughter in this crowd next to me head off to take her carts, but she didn't go in the direction of the cart return. My first thought was, "How cool, she's taking them all the way back to the store. She nuts!"

Then I saw her put the cart next to some other carts by the curb. And my instantaneous thought was, "I hate it when people do that!"

Then I looked closer.

Oh yes, you've guessed it. She put her carts back in the other cart return on this row.

Some days, I'm a real twit!
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Heh...let's call it "mildly unobservant." Be nice.


  2. Brillig Says:

    STUFF MART!!! Hahaha. As a fellow VeggieTale-a-holic, I TOTALLY know what you're talking about here. And I've always thought of Wal-Mart too! Can't wait to hear how the new one is!

    (and... um... yeah. You're terrible. Judging those people like that. You're going to hell, girl.)

    (I just said "hell" in a comment here-- is that Kosher? haha. Are you gonna judge ME now too?)


  3. charrette Says:

    I also like Buy'N'Large in Wall-e. Clever.

    I jump to conclusions like your shopping cart one more often than I'd like to admit. At least it only ran through your thoughts instead of flying out your mouth! :)

    And bless you for returning all your shopping carts. (I do too.) :)


  4. Dedee Says:

    Okay Kim, I'll be nice!

    Brillig I am so judging you! You are so going to Hell.

    Oh crap.

    Charette, yeah, I know what comes out of your mouth. ~wink~


  5. Dedee Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.