Dedee
And it's raining and I'm having a great time.

My darling sister and I were laughing our heads off last night over this website we found.

For hours.

Through 23 or so pages.

In tears.

Which one is your favorite? (Today's is slightly iffy to me. Scroll on past and see what else there.)

For all word nerds, there is one page you really need to find. That was the page I started crying on. You'll recognize the post because it's about commas and "twee. . ."

Can't wait to get you all caught up!
8 Responses
  1. So glad you're having a good time! And the cakes are such a hoot!


  2. charrette Says:

    That is almost more scary than funny, since I had to point out a similar "gone horribly wrong" issue with their logo. (Designed by another firm, thank heaven.)


  3. Kazzy Says:

    I am off to check out the website, but I wanted to say have fun!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Funny cakes! Glad you're having a fun time!!


  5. Kenny and I love this site. My favorite will always be the Costco cake and the fireman. Gah!


  6. I can't believe that some people don't realize the images they are creating, lol :) !!

    Hope you continue to enjoy your stay!



  7. Heidi Says:

    I checked it out but I didn't find the page you were talking about . . .I would rather read up about you since I've been out of blogging commission for so long.