Dedee
I can no longer say that I never win contests. I've won two in the last little while.

Look at what came in the mail for me from the fabulous Luisa!

Really, it's so cool looking that I don't want to eat it. But I will, because who in their right mind would pass up chocolate!

Oh yes, it's chocolate. I even took a picture with a ruler so you could all see just how much chocolate it is.



I'm drooling just thinking about it.

The other contest was from the fabulous Melanie. She held a contest for a something out of her husbands shop and I won. And I love it!

I asked for the Monterey on mahogany in the larger size.

Here is what I received in the mail.





The workmanship is good and I love the design. Kendra wanted me to get the hibiscus but I'm not so in to them.

Thank you to Melanie and Luisa for making my days a little brighter!
5 Responses
  1. Yay for brighter days! And yay for kicking my innate selfishiness to the curb enough to be sincerely glad for you!


  2. Heidi Says:

    Very cool! I'm glad you won! And I'm glad you provided photographic evidence. Was the chocolate as good as it looks?


  3. charrette Says:

    I won glittery chocolate from Luisa too!

    And I'm so happy you won that fabulous necklace from Melanie J. That Monterey is the one I would have chosen too.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    Gorgeous and delicious. What could be better than that?