Dedee
And think that Edward is the epitome of male flesh, and that Stephanie Meyer is the most perfect/envied person on the face of the planet, you should probably stop reading right now.

:)

Because I read not one but two spoofs yesterday and I wanted to share because I laughed out loud at them.

First, visit this website and read this post.

(The post you are looking at says something like guest blogger and Spencer McKay. It doesn't look like a Twilight post. The second link will take you right to it.)

Did you do that? Did you laugh your head off?

Here's number two. I have no idea who wrote it. It was sent to me in an e-mail and I cried I laughed so hard!

~ ~ ~ ~

Ya know, I posted my second spoof and then realized that if I wanted to keep my blog G-rated, I couldn't keep it up, so e-mail me or leave me an e-mail address in the comments and I'll e-mail it to you.
10 Responses
  1. Heidi Says:

    Hmmm, I'm not finding anything about Twilight on Tristi's blog. And, mais oui! Send it to me!


  2. Kazzy Says:

    I laughed my head off at Tristi's guest blogger post! I really dislike leprechauns, so I was pretty creeped out! Funny stuff. There are also some funny spoofs I have seen on YouTube that my boys showed me.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    I loved the leprechaun spoof too! When she read it aloud at the conference, I about wet myself with laughing. Send me the other one too!!!



  4. Megan Says:

    Haven't read them yet ( I will right after this :) ) BUt I just wanted to say..... woot woot!! Someone who doesn't like twilight! I'm such a not Twilight fan and I've been becoming to think I may be the only one out there :) :)


  5. Doc Baird Says:

    Have you seen the Santa Twilight spoof on juicebox? It's hilarious. You'd love it! It spoofs the movie, but I think you'd still appreciate it!


  6. Doc Baird Says:

    By the way, this is Ange, not Paul. I guess he's signed in right now!


  7. Laine Says:

    so funny! send me the other one.


  8. Brillig Says:

    HAHAHAHA! I want the other one too!


  9. charrette Says:

    THANK YOU for those links! It's the middle of the night and I have insomnia and now I'm laughing out loud.